Job offer – Local Schengen Consular Staff
The Embassy of Switzerland in Pristina is looking for a Local Schengen Consular Staff (100%) in the Visa Department of the Embassy.
Begin of employment: July 1st, 2018
Place of employment: Embassy of Switzerland, Pristina
Visa back office:
- Visa data processing
- Contact with federal and cantonal authorities in Switzerland by phone and e-mail Customer service by e-mail:
- Contact with customers
- Schedule of appointments
- Administrative tasks
- Swiss citizenship or citizenship of a Schengen state
- Good knowledge of a Swiss national language (German, French, Italian) and English
- Experience in administrative tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work overtime, if needed
- Efficient and independent working method
- Discrete, flexible and reliable
- Mastering of key office tools (Windows, user level)
- Committed to visit an introduction course at the Federal Office for Migration in Berne, Switzerland, including a final test
- Committed to sign a working contract for 12 months
Excellent working conditions and market conform remuneration are offered.
Please submit the following documents with your application
- Letter of motivation
- Resume (Curriculum Vitae) with one photograph
- Two references
- Other relevant documents (certificates)
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: Swiss Embassy, Str. Adrian Krasniqi no. 11, 10000 Pristina
Reference in title: “job application Local Schengen Consular Staff”
Deadline for submission of application: May 31, 2018
Note on procedure:
Only complete applications will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview as soon as possible.
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
An excerpt of criminal record will be requested from shortlisted candidates.