HUMAN RESOURCE INTERNSHIP
Looking for an HR internship? Become the next HR intern at Unilever in Rotterdam!
Are you a third or fourth year Bachelor or Master student and looking for a challenging full-time HR internship? Do you want explore the world of HR on a deeper level and fully participate in the HR team? Than this internship at Unilever might be for you!
The HR team at Unilever are always trying to create an organization where every employee occupies the right position, has the correct skills and is the best version of themselves. Unilever is a flexible, vital and powerful organization that operates in a strong and competitive market. They strive to make their mission (Unilever Sustainable Living Plan) a reality.
As an HR intern, you will work within Unilever’s HR team. And not just to get coffee or make copies for you colleagues. On the contrary, you get a lot of opportunities to develop yourself, both on a personal level as well as within the HR team. You learn the most by just getting started. That is why you immediately start working on various HR cases. You will answer any questions that employees might have, prepare for conversations with (future) employees, and make organizational changes and projects that focus on the Health & Wellbeing of Unilever’s employees.
In addition, you will also get your own responsibilities within projects, such as the development of a remuneration model for retail employees. You will also organize different kinds of workshops that focus on well-being and talent, employer branding, recruitment, diversity, and inclusion of talent management. There is also room to join projects outside of the HR team.
The internship modalities within the HR department are:
- Employer Branding & Recruitment
- Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
- General HR
So please let us know your preference in your cover letter!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time HR internship for 6 months starting from March 2019
- A compensation of € 500,00 gross a month on a full-time basis
- Guidance from a HR manager
- An inside look at a FMCG company
- The chance to build a vast network (you will start simultaneously with numerous other Unilever interns)
- You will work in a proactive and enthusiastic team
WHAT WE ASK
- You´re a third or fourth year (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant study such as Human Resource Management or Psychology
- You´re interested in the FMCG world
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You have a working experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a teamplayer, have a strong sense of responsibility, are able to think analytically
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet all the requirements? Please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on the button ´Apply´ and we will get back to you as soon as possible.