Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Aperio Intelligence is an independent British corporate intelligence and financial crime advisory firm based in London with offices in Paris and Cluj. Founded in 2014, we are a fast-growing and dynamic team providing specialist due diligence, research and investigation services to support our clients in managing complex risks in their most challenging jurisdictions. Our clients include major banks and financial institutions, large multinationals, law firms and energy and healthcare companies. We provide significant value to our clients by helping them understand potential risks in order to make informed decisions particularly in countries where the environment is opaque. Our multidisciplinary and multilingual team has vast expertise in identifying financial crime risks and we produce thought leadership on the issue through our monthly, Financial Crime Digest.
We are seeking to recruit an Analyst to join our expanding team in London and Cluj. The successful candidate would be self-motivated, responsible, eager to learn and would thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The Analyst would be responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis and producing high quality reports. The Analyst is expected to be goal-oriented and meet timeframes whilst maintaining our standards.
The requirements of the role are:
• at a minimum, an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject;
• experience in a relevant industry such as research, journalism, banking or experience in integrity due diligence, business intelligence or investigations industry is desirable, but not essential;
• excellent communication skills including report writing, editorial and presentation skills;
• the ability to research, analyse and present data and information in an accurate, logical and concise manner;
• a strong attention to detail, thoroughness and quality;
• excellent written and verbal English are essential, other languages are welcome (especially German and/or Arabic;
• Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and under pressure;
• solid problem-solving and multi-tasking skills;
• demonstrates inquisitiveness, lateral thinking and clear reasoning;
• the ability to consider and assess multiple factors and present solutions;
• adaptable to change and a team player;
• MS Office proficiency;
• the highest integrity and ethics.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Romania or hold a valid work permit.
Aperio Intelligence offers a highly competitive package and we are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your curriculum vitae and a covering letter setting out why you are suitable and your motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be invited to participate in an interview process.